Frequent Asked Questions
To use mailwithme you requires:
- Cell phone with JAVA support (J2ME)
- GPRS service
- email account accesible from Internet that support POP3, IMAP4 ,
POP3/SSL or IMAP/SSL. Hotmail accounts has not been supported yet.
Whats the cost of mailwithme service?
The service is BETA. The first 1000 users can be use it by free one year.
Your cell phone provider can be charge GPRS service.
Can I use gmail Accounts with mailwithme?
YES. You need to activate IMAP service on your gmail preferences.
Can I use Hotmail accounts with mailwithme ?
Not yet. Hotmail support is under development.
Why I need a mailwithme account?
You need a mailwithme account by several reasons:
- MailWithMe server stores mail account configuration
- MailWithMe server supports diferent email protocols
- MailWithMe server preprocess emails in order to reduce GPRS consumption
- MailWithMe reduces mobile software complexity to allow service on small devices.
Comtor Dir |
TOP MOBILE GAMES |
TOP MOBILE APPLICATIONS